Basic salary rises to VND830,000 from May
The minimum salary for State employees in Vietnam will increase to 830,000 VND (39.84 US$) from the present 730,000 VND (35 US$) as of May 1, according to a decree signed by Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung on April 4.
The new salary will be applied to State agencies, the armed forces, political organizations, socio-political organizations, and non-productive units, says the decree.
The salary rise will also benefit those working at one-member State-owned limited liability companies established under the Enterprise Law.
Allowances and other benefits will also be increased proportionally. – VNA
- Vietnam Economic Growth Quickens on Investment, Manufacturing
- Vietnam economy starts to thrive: S&P
- Overview of Vietnam's investment preference policies
- Divorcing in 2016? How a Financial Adviser Can Help Gain a Solid Financial Footing
- UBS: Vietnam an exciting market in Asia
- CPI inches up 0.14% in April
- Vietnam consumer confidence dips for second month - survey
- ANZ maintains Vietnam growth outlook at 6.5%
Tags: Vietnam Basic salary