Basic salary rises to VND830,000 from May
The minimum salary for State employees in Vietnam will increase to 830,000 VND (39.84 US$) from the present 730,000 VND (35 US$) as of May 1, according to a decree signed by Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung on April 4.
The new salary will be applied to State agencies, the armed forces, political organizations, socio-political organizations, and non-productive units, says the decree.
The salary rise will also benefit those working at one-member State-owned limited liability companies established under the Enterprise Law.
Allowances and other benefits will also be increased proportionally. – VNA
- HCM City’s CPI continues downward trend in April
- Technology investment works wonders in HCM City
- Chinese laborers flock to Vietnam, live outside the law
- Hanoi CPI ticks up by 0.12% in April
- City sees growth ebb as focus shifts
- Tough times ahead for business
- Vietnam’s economy in Q1: A tale of two demands, says ANZ
- Vietnam GDP to post modest growth by 5.5% in 2014: WB
Tags: Vietnam Basic salary