Basic salary rises to VND830,000 from May
The minimum salary for State employees in Vietnam will increase to 830,000 VND (39.84 US$) from the present 730,000 VND (35 US$) as of May 1, according to a decree signed by Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung on April 4.
The new salary will be applied to State agencies, the armed forces, political organizations, socio-political organizations, and non-productive units, says the decree.
The salary rise will also benefit those working at one-member State-owned limited liability companies established under the Enterprise Law.
Allowances and other benefits will also be increased proportionally. – VNA
- Vietnam economy grows 5.54% in Jan-Sept
- Inflation drops to 3.62% despite sharp monthly rise in consumer prices
- Economic restructuring remains difficult
- September sees fall in confidence index
- Economic restructuring a success, especially in credit
- CPI rises in cities as dollar rate falls
- KPMG survey buoyant about Vietnam’s market growth
- Vietnamese-American billionaire among 1,000 richest people in the world
Tags: Vietnam Basic salary