Basic salary rises to VND830,000 from May
The minimum salary for State employees in Vietnam will increase to 830,000 VND (39.84 US$) from the present 730,000 VND (35 US$) as of May 1, according to a decree signed by Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung on April 4.
The new salary will be applied to State agencies, the armed forces, political organizations, socio-political organizations, and non-productive units, says the decree.
The salary rise will also benefit those working at one-member State-owned limited liability companies established under the Enterprise Law.
Allowances and other benefits will also be increased proportionally. – VNA
- Vietnam, Japan boost finance, customs cooperation
- 200 billion JPY in ODA pledged for Vietnam in 2014
- Vietnam highly appreciated in TPP negotiations
- Positive economic growth forecast in 2014
- Vietnam targets US$2 bil bilateral trade with Laos
- Prolonged Tet holiday takes toll on national start-up figures
- SOE equitisation to quicken
- Businesses focus on improving job skills
Tags: Vietnam Basic salary