Basic salary rises to VND830,000 from May
The minimum salary for State employees in Vietnam will increase to 830,000 VND (39.84 US$) from the present 730,000 VND (35 US$) as of May 1, according to a decree signed by Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung on April 4.
The new salary will be applied to State agencies, the armed forces, political organizations, socio-political organizations, and non-productive units, says the decree.
The salary rise will also benefit those working at one-member State-owned limited liability companies established under the Enterprise Law.
Allowances and other benefits will also be increased proportionally. – VNA
- Q1 GDP growth at four-year high
- ANZ: Vietnam consumer confidence falls slightly
- Data reveal CPI increases in Ha Noi and HCM City
- Asia’s About to Spawn a New Tiger Economy: Good Morning, Vietnam
- CPI to increase in March on back of higher power tariffs
- ANZ economists raise Viet Nam's GDP forecast
- VCCI wants local labor more competitive
- HSBC predicts further OMO rate cut soon
Tags: Vietnam Basic salary