Basic salary rises to VND830,000 from May
The minimum salary for State employees in Vietnam will increase to 830,000 VND (39.84 US$) from the present 730,000 VND (35 US$) as of May 1, according to a decree signed by Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung on April 4.
The new salary will be applied to State agencies, the armed forces, political organizations, socio-political organizations, and non-productive units, says the decree.
The salary rise will also benefit those working at one-member State-owned limited liability companies established under the Enterprise Law.
Allowances and other benefits will also be increased proportionally. – VNA
- Lacking skilled workers, Chinese contractors stop project
- Experts expect 6.27% economic growth rate in second half
- National CPI rises 0.23% in July
- Hanoi’s CPI increases by 0.18% in July
- Vietnam’s marine economy faces challenges
- Super-rich an elite minority as gap between rich and poor widens
- GSO: GDP figures accurate
- Super rich in Vietnam triple in past decade: WB report
Tags: Vietnam Basic salary