Basic salary rises to VND830,000 from May
The minimum salary for State employees in Vietnam will increase to 830,000 VND (39.84 US$) from the present 730,000 VND (35 US$) as of May 1, according to a decree signed by Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung on April 4.
The new salary will be applied to State agencies, the armed forces, political organizations, socio-political organizations, and non-productive units, says the decree.
The salary rise will also benefit those working at one-member State-owned limited liability companies established under the Enterprise Law.
Allowances and other benefits will also be increased proportionally. – VNA
- Local economy to remain unscathed by oil price plunge
- Vietnam on path to recovery
- Multinational Business Can be a Boon for Poor Countries
- December CPI down slightly on falling fuel prices
- Vietnam’s economy at a crossroads in 2015
- Careers with the highest incomes in VN
- Ho Chi Minh City sees strong growth in January
- Ho Chi Minh City’s CPI drops slightly
Tags: Vietnam Basic salary