Basic salary rises to VND830,000 from May
The minimum salary for State employees in Vietnam will increase to 830,000 VND (39.84 US$) from the present 730,000 VND (35 US$) as of May 1, according to a decree signed by Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung on April 4.
The new salary will be applied to State agencies, the armed forces, political organizations, socio-political organizations, and non-productive units, says the decree.
The salary rise will also benefit those working at one-member State-owned limited liability companies established under the Enterprise Law.
Allowances and other benefits will also be increased proportionally. – VNA
- Vietnamese-American billionaire among 1,000 richest people in the world
- US dollar millionaires to “explode” in Vietnam in ten years
- ADB President visits Vietnam to discuss 2020 Strategy
- Vietnam to stop issuing GDP figures for each province from 2018
- No one knows how many Chinese workers are in Vietnam
- Vietnam climbs two notches in global competitiveness index
- Vietnam consumer confidence continues to surge
- HSBC: Vietnam’s PMI drops for four straight months
Tags: Vietnam Basic salary