Basic salary rises to VND830,000 from May
The minimum salary for State employees in Vietnam will increase to 830,000 VND (39.84 US$) from the present 730,000 VND (35 US$) as of May 1, according to a decree signed by Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung on April 4.
The new salary will be applied to State agencies, the armed forces, political organizations, socio-political organizations, and non-productive units, says the decree.
The salary rise will also benefit those working at one-member State-owned limited liability companies established under the Enterprise Law.
Allowances and other benefits will also be increased proportionally. – VNA
- ANZ maintains Vietnam growth outlook at 6.5%
- Skilled workforce key to development
- WB upgrades Vietnam GDP growth forecast to 6%
- Meet Asia's new manufacturing powerhouse: Vietnam
- Will Vietnam become“the world’s factory”?
- Vietnam's per capital GDP ranks 7th in ASEAN region
- Vietnam PM says economy recovering
- Q1 GDP growth at four-year high
Tags: Vietnam Basic salary