Basic salary rises to VND830,000 from May
The minimum salary for State employees in Vietnam will increase to 830,000 VND (39.84 US$) from the present 730,000 VND (35 US$) as of May 1, according to a decree signed by Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung on April 4.
The new salary will be applied to State agencies, the armed forces, political organizations, socio-political organizations, and non-productive units, says the decree.
The salary rise will also benefit those working at one-member State-owned limited liability companies established under the Enterprise Law.
Allowances and other benefits will also be increased proportionally. – VNA
- HSBC predicts further OMO rate cut soon
- February CPI falls on spiralling oil prices
- Vietnam ranks 75th in Global Talent Competitiveness Index
- ISO 9001 Accreditation
- Vietnamese consumer confidence "largely intact": Economist
- NFSC puts CPI at 3% this year
- HSBC: Output and new order growth slows
- Standard Chartered ups Vietnam's GDP forecast
Tags: Vietnam Basic salary