Coca-Cola Vietnam Introduces Teppy Orange Juice
Coca â€“ Cola Vietnam has recently introduced Minute Maid Teppy orange juice in Vietnam. This is the second product of two big brands – Coca-Cola and Minute Maid, the worldâ€™s best-seller fruit juice brand.
Teppy Minute Maid is the unique vesicle orange juice in Vietnam and is contained in plastic PET bottles.
Minute Maid Teppy orange juices are sold in supermarkets and outlets across the country at a price of VND5,000-15,000, depending on volume.
Minute Maid is a worldâ€™s fruit juice producer acquired by Coca-Cola in 1960. In 2003, Minute Maid is a core producer of juice and tea.
- Breweries in race to spur output
- Instant Vietnamese Pho noodles debut in Japan
- Soft drink dodges consumption tax
- No special consumption tax for carbonated drinks
- Vietnam: a café market with many faces
- Report predicts sweet success for confectionery makers
- Inside the first Starbucks store in Hanoi
- Competition in beverage market to heat up
Tags: Coca Cola Vietnam, Vietnam Beverage sector