Coca-Cola Vietnam Introduces Teppy Orange Juice
Coca â€“ Cola Vietnam has recently introduced Minute Maid Teppy orange juice in Vietnam. This is the second product of two big brands – Coca-Cola and Minute Maid, the worldâ€™s best-seller fruit juice brand.
Teppy Minute Maid is the unique vesicle orange juice in Vietnam and is contained in plastic PET bottles.
Minute Maid Teppy orange juices are sold in supermarkets and outlets across the country at a price of VND5,000-15,000, depending on volume.
Minute Maid is a worldâ€™s fruit juice producer acquired by Coca-Cola in 1960. In 2003, Minute Maid is a core producer of juice and tea.
- Dairy product prices under microscope
- Draft law proposes new fat tax on carbonated soft drinks
- Vinamilk eyes Poland market
- Vietnamese fast food globalization dream turns far away
- Fake coffee trademark revoked in China
- Street cafes have new faces
- Milk prices controlled
- Rising coffee prices good news for highlands farmers
Tags: Coca Cola Vietnam, Vietnam Beverage sector