Coca-Cola Vietnam Introduces Teppy Orange Juice
Coca â€“ Cola Vietnam has recently introduced Minute Maid Teppy orange juice in Vietnam. This is the second product of two big brands – Coca-Cola and Minute Maid, the worldâ€™s best-seller fruit juice brand.
Teppy Minute Maid is the unique vesicle orange juice in Vietnam and is contained in plastic PET bottles.
Minute Maid Teppy orange juices are sold in supermarkets and outlets across the country at a price of VND5,000-15,000, depending on volume.
Minute Maid is a worldâ€™s fruit juice producer acquired by Coca-Cola in 1960. In 2003, Minute Maid is a core producer of juice and tea.
- F&B investors enter Vietnamese market via side door
- Vietnam considers lifting import ban on French beef
- Foreign fast-food chains make limited use of local suppliers
- Vietnam sees big jump in beer production
- Property developers, bankers rescue animal husbandry sector
- Vietnam Food Processing & Pharmaceuticals Technology Industry Exhibition 2014
- Hi-tech Agriculture and Food Industry Fair 2014
- Viet Meat 2014
Tags: Coca Cola Vietnam, Vietnam Beverage sector