Coca-Cola Vietnam Introduces Teppy Orange Juice
Coca â€“ Cola Vietnam has recently introduced Minute Maid Teppy orange juice in Vietnam. This is the second product of two big brands – Coca-Cola and Minute Maid, the worldâ€™s best-seller fruit juice brand.
Teppy Minute Maid is the unique vesicle orange juice in Vietnam and is contained in plastic PET bottles.
Minute Maid Teppy orange juices are sold in supermarkets and outlets across the country at a price of VND5,000-15,000, depending on volume.
Minute Maid is a worldâ€™s fruit juice producer acquired by Coca-Cola in 1960. In 2003, Minute Maid is a core producer of juice and tea.
- Watchdog agency bans milk-formula ads to curb prices
- What if the brewery industry was more tightly controlled?
- Thai billionaire to acquire Vietnamese beer, milk manufacturers
- Ministry: Milk prices decided by different factors
- Vinamilk holds 50 percent share of liquid milk market
- F&B investors enter Vietnamese market via side door
- Vietnam considers lifting import ban on French beef
- Foreign fast-food chains make limited use of local suppliers
Tags: Coca Cola Vietnam, Vietnam Beverage sector