Coca-Cola Vietnam Introduces Teppy Orange Juice
Coca â€“ Cola Vietnam has recently introduced Minute Maid Teppy orange juice in Vietnam. This is the second product of two big brands – Coca-Cola and Minute Maid, the worldâ€™s best-seller fruit juice brand.
Teppy Minute Maid is the unique vesicle orange juice in Vietnam and is contained in plastic PET bottles.
Minute Maid Teppy orange juices are sold in supermarkets and outlets across the country at a price of VND5,000-15,000, depending on volume.
Minute Maid is a worldâ€™s fruit juice producer acquired by Coca-Cola in 1960. In 2003, Minute Maid is a core producer of juice and tea.
- Nutritious food sector has growth spurt
- Starbucks revenues in Vietnam exceed target
- Coffee growers receive preferential credit loans
- Bottled green tea market: big sharks would swallow small fishes?
- Bottled green tea market to be remapped by the big guys?
- Vietnam milk sector sees high growth rate: report
- The instant noodle war
- Vinamilk named as Viet Nam's favourite brand
Tags: Coca Cola Vietnam, Vietnam Beverage sector