Coca-Cola Vietnam Introduces Teppy Orange Juice
Coca â€“ Cola Vietnam has recently introduced Minute Maid Teppy orange juice in Vietnam. This is the second product of two big brands – Coca-Cola and Minute Maid, the worldâ€™s best-seller fruit juice brand.
Teppy Minute Maid is the unique vesicle orange juice in Vietnam and is contained in plastic PET bottles.
Minute Maid Teppy orange juices are sold in supermarkets and outlets across the country at a price of VND5,000-15,000, depending on volume.
Minute Maid is a worldâ€™s fruit juice producer acquired by Coca-Cola in 1960. In 2003, Minute Maid is a core producer of juice and tea.
- Foreign manufacturers fear taxation on fizzy drinks
- Food Pack 2014
- Food Ingredients Vietnam 2014
- Many coins gleaned on spice market will make a fortune
- Experts label 10% soft drink tax ‘unfair'
- Ocean Group buys Hanoi’s most famous ice cream brand
- Vietnamese coffee drinkers prick Starbucks’ bubble
- Cheers to Vietnam: competition on the rise in Vietnam’s beer industry
Tags: Coca Cola Vietnam, Vietnam Beverage sector