Coca-Cola Vietnam Introduces Teppy Orange Juice
Coca â€“ Cola Vietnam has recently introduced Minute Maid Teppy orange juice in Vietnam. This is the second product of two big brands – Coca-Cola and Minute Maid, the worldâ€™s best-seller fruit juice brand.
Teppy Minute Maid is the unique vesicle orange juice in Vietnam and is contained in plastic PET bottles.
Minute Maid Teppy orange juices are sold in supermarkets and outlets across the country at a price of VND5,000-15,000, depending on volume.
Minute Maid is a worldâ€™s fruit juice producer acquired by Coca-Cola in 1960. In 2003, Minute Maid is a core producer of juice and tea.
- EU meat producers would like a bigger bite of Viet Nam's market
- True Milk opens $1 billion plant in Moscow
- Foreign investors march toward Vietnamese ice-cream market
- Healthy demand in food industry drives additive market
- Vingroup launches into organic farming
- Nutifood starts work on dairy factory in north
- Food safety – number one consumer complaint
- Coffee hoarding: Vietnamese speculators pressure global robusta deficit
Tags: Coca Cola Vietnam, Vietnam Beverage sector