Coca-Cola Vietnam Introduces Teppy Orange Juice
Coca â€“ Cola Vietnam has recently introduced Minute Maid Teppy orange juice in Vietnam. This is the second product of two big brands – Coca-Cola and Minute Maid, the worldâ€™s best-seller fruit juice brand.
Teppy Minute Maid is the unique vesicle orange juice in Vietnam and is contained in plastic PET bottles.
Minute Maid Teppy orange juices are sold in supermarkets and outlets across the country at a price of VND5,000-15,000, depending on volume.
Minute Maid is a worldâ€™s fruit juice producer acquired by Coca-Cola in 1960. In 2003, Minute Maid is a core producer of juice and tea.
- Competition in beverage market to heat up
- Starbucks to launch three stores in Hanoi
- Phu Quoc fish-sauce brand needs protection
- Feedback sought on tax exemption for fizzy drinks
- Instant noodle firms eager to tap into Mexican market
- Starbucks hosts coffee tasting in Hanoi
- Beer makers keep barrels rolling
- Starbucks to open in Hanoi
Tags: Coca Cola Vietnam, Vietnam Beverage sector