Doing Business In Vietnam 2013
The information will be helpful during a company’s review of Vietnam as a site for sourcing operation or a factory, to provide goods or services, or otherwise as a site for doing business. The information is designed to be responsive to questions on a check list for a business development or a site-selection team. The information provided is, of course, only a summary; however, it provides a significant amount of substantial information on which a company can rely in understanding Vietnam’s business environment, including legal, financial, property, information and communications technology infrastructure, logistics and supply chain management, etc.
Some of the information may be dated, since the laws and regulations are being revised.
- Doing Business in Vietnam 2013 – By The World Bank
- Guide to doing business in Vietnam 2013 – By PwC & HSBC
- Venture investment funds seek
- Vietnam's first ETF lures investor interest
- More banks to take over finance companies under new decree
- Bitcoin turns digital gold as faith in Vietnam dong ebbs
- Vietnam asked to stabilize exchange rate to minimize risks of public/private projects
- Banks should not be put under pressure to hike chartered capital: Experts
- Starbucks to launch three stores in Hanoi
- Large corporations warned about IPO risks
Tags: Doing Business In Vietnam 2013