Doing Business In Vietnam 2013
The information will be helpful during a company’s review of Vietnam as a site for sourcing operation or a factory, to provide goods or services, or otherwise as a site for doing business. The information is designed to be responsive to questions on a check list for a business development or a site-selection team. The information provided is, of course, only a summary; however, it provides a significant amount of substantial information on which a company can rely in understanding Vietnam’s business environment, including legal, financial, property, information and communications technology infrastructure, logistics and supply chain management, etc.
Some of the information may be dated, since the laws and regulations are being revised.
- Doing Business in Vietnam 2013 – By The World Bank
- Guide to doing business in Vietnam 2013 – By PwC & HSBC
- Airbus components to be manufactured in Vietnam
- Measuring the risks of microfinance institutions
- Nutritious food sector has growth spurt
- Interest rates unlikely to drop further
- Online sellers & buyers swindle each other
- Vinacomin claims end to Nhon Co bauxite project would cause major losses
- Vietnam misses four of the 15 major targets in 2012: Nguyen Sinh Hung
- Petroleum project turns on the charm
Tags: Doing Business In Vietnam 2013