Doing Business In Vietnam 2013
The information will be helpful during a company’s review of Vietnam as a site for sourcing operation or a factory, to provide goods or services, or otherwise as a site for doing business. The information is designed to be responsive to questions on a check list for a business development or a site-selection team. The information provided is, of course, only a summary; however, it provides a significant amount of substantial information on which a company can rely in understanding Vietnam’s business environment, including legal, financial, property, information and communications technology infrastructure, logistics and supply chain management, etc.
Some of the information may be dated, since the laws and regulations are being revised.
- Doing Business in Vietnam 2013 – By The World Bank
- Guide to doing business in Vietnam 2013 – By PwC & HSBC
- Vietnam in global top 10 for foreign remittances
- Vietcombank merger news expected
- Casino developers dream of capitalizing on Chinese gamblers
- Big banks to raise charter capital in positive move
- GP Bank may sell 100pct stake to Singapore-based UOB Group
- Nearly 53% credit institutions expect to reduce interest rates
- Circular ownership in banking system easing, state bank says
- First bitcoin online trading floor in Vietnam illegal
Tags: Doing Business In Vietnam 2013