Pakistan calls for more investment from Vietnam
Pakistan is encouraging Vietnamese businesses to invest in coal mining and aquaculture.
The Vietnamese Trade Office in Pakistan said that the country has 180 billion tonnes of peat and is calling on foreign businesses to co-operate in coal mining and building thermo-electric power plants.
Pakistan praised Vietnamâ€™s achievements and experiences in aquaculture and proposed that the Vietnamese Government help and co-operate by sending experts to assist Pakistani farmers in the sector.
The Pakistani Government will offer free coastal areas and other incentives for Vietnamese businesses to raise fish and shrimp in the country.
- Tired of China, afraid of Thailand, Japanese capital heading for Vietnam
- Experts hopeful of FDI inflow
- Strong inflow of FDI forecast to continue
- Viet Nam wins $3.7b investment case
- HCM City sees start of year bump in FDI
- Japanese flock to VN to use cheap labor force
- Ha Noi targets foreign investors
- FDI: Vietnam tries to catch “big fish”
Tags: Pakistan, Vietnam