Pakistan calls for more investment from Vietnam
Pakistan is encouraging Vietnamese businesses to invest in coal mining and aquaculture.
The Vietnamese Trade Office in Pakistan said that the country has 180 billion tonnes of peat and is calling on foreign businesses to co-operate in coal mining and building thermo-electric power plants.
Pakistan praised Vietnamâ€™s achievements and experiences in aquaculture and proposed that the Vietnamese Government help and co-operate by sending experts to assist Pakistani farmers in the sector.
The Pakistani Government will offer free coastal areas and other incentives for Vietnamese businesses to raise fish and shrimp in the country.
- Vietnam loses on ODA because of high project prices, says former official
- Japan Desk launched to help investors in Ha Noi
- Turkish investment in Vietnam rises to US$69 million
- Ha Nam attracts Japan’s leading economic group
- Work starts on Tuy Phong IZ
- Foreign investors eye manufacturing
- Legal Advice: Rights of investors in Vietnam
- Real estate sector ranks second in FDI attraction
Tags: Pakistan, Vietnam