Toyo Group suggests investment on Song Hau 2 thermo power plant project
The Japan-based Toyo Group has lately submitted document seeking for approval in Song Hau 2 thermo power plant project with designed capacity of 2,000MW in Song Hau Thermo Power Centre, Tien Giang province.
Previously, Toyo Group also showed interest in making investment on Duyen Hai 3 thermo power plant with designed capacity of 1,200MW to be sited in Duyen Hai Power Centre, Tra Vinh province.
Song Hau Power Centre has expected designed capacity of 5,200MW. The infrastructure facilities of Song Hau Power Centre with total area of 260 hectares including the centre background, portal system, power and water supplying systems for construction purposes and management house were started building by the National Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam) in July 2010. At present, PVN is also the main investor for Song Hau 1 thermo power plant project with designed capacity of 1,200MW that is expected to officially started construction in early 2011. – Dautu
- Ninh Thuan’s renewable energy sector attractive to investors
- RoK enterprises seek opportunities in Vietnamese electrical sector
- Officials say price transparency needed
- Electricity prices to rise 7.5% from mid-March
- EVN seeks shocking price hike
- Vietnam, Russia cooperate in nuclear power info
- Russian investor plans Quang Trach 2 thermal project
- EVN puts power demand growth at 12.6% in Tet months
Tags: Song Hau 2 thermo power plant, Toyo Group