Toyo Group suggests investment on Song Hau 2 thermo power plant project
The Japan-based Toyo Group has lately submitted document seeking for approval in Song Hau 2 thermo power plant project with designed capacity of 2,000MW in Song Hau Thermo Power Centre, Tien Giang province.
Previously, Toyo Group also showed interest in making investment on Duyen Hai 3 thermo power plant with designed capacity of 1,200MW to be sited in Duyen Hai Power Centre, Tra Vinh province.
Song Hau Power Centre has expected designed capacity of 5,200MW. The infrastructure facilities of Song Hau Power Centre with total area of 260 hectares including the centre background, portal system, power and water supplying systems for construction purposes and management house were started building by the National Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam) in July 2010. At present, PVN is also the main investor for Song Hau 1 thermo power plant project with designed capacity of 1,200MW that is expected to officially started construction in early 2011. – Dautu
- Fuel Traders Await Price Cut Order Again
- Coal-run thermal power plant slated for Soc Trang province
- How will Vietnam cope with falling oil prices?
- Nuclear power development communications receive a boost
- EVN purse strings tightened
- WB approves US$500 million loan to improve electricity transmission
- Ministry sets long-term electricity prices, hydropower investors in an uproar
- HCM City to tighten energy labeling rules
Tags: Song Hau 2 thermo power plant, Toyo Group