Vietnam Government approves 8 gold mines in Ha Giang
Vietnamâ€™s Deputy Prime Minister Hoang Trung Hai approved Ha Giang municipal governance to manage and license gold mines covering 19.57 hectares in Ha Giang province.
According to the government website, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment was assigned to coordinate with the provincial peopleâ€™s committee to take subsidiary projects on evaluating 8 gold mines in Ha Giang.
Eight gold mines are located in Bac Quang Dist; Quang Binh Dist, Meo Vac Dist.
The local governance was ordered to select qualified companies with financial strength and experience to invest and exploit these mines.
- Mining, manufacturing push GDP up 6% in Q1
- Government puts stop to exports of coal dust
- PM asks to expand Tan Rai bauxite-aluminium complex
- Crude oil, coal output grows in Jan
- Vinacomin can’t find coal buyers as buyers shun contracts
- Vietnam coal imports off to an early start
- Old technology obstructing coal production plans
- Quang Nam wants to close two gold mines
Tags: Vietnam gold mines