Vietnam Government approves 8 gold mines in Ha Giang
Vietnamâ€™s Deputy Prime Minister Hoang Trung Hai approved Ha Giang municipal governance to manage and license gold mines covering 19.57 hectares in Ha Giang province.
According to the government website, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment was assigned to coordinate with the provincial peopleâ€™s committee to take subsidiary projects on evaluating 8 gold mines in Ha Giang.
Eight gold mines are located in Bac Quang Dist; Quang Binh Dist, Meo Vac Dist.
The local governance was ordered to select qualified companies with financial strength and experience to invest and exploit these mines.
- Canadian gold company resumes operation after two months
- Canadian mining company flees country, still owes taxes
- Tons of gold sold abroad, but exporters delay tax payments
- Canadian gold miner suspends operations in Quang Nam for tax debts
- Coal sales on upward trend
- Tan Rai bauxite plant enjoys strong export in six months
- Vietnamese scientists successfully create iron of red mud
- Confirming the effectiveness of bauxite projects in central highlands
Tags: Vietnam gold mines