Vietnam Government approves 8 gold mines in Ha Giang
Vietnamâ€™s Deputy Prime Minister Hoang Trung Hai approved Ha Giang municipal governance to manage and license gold mines covering 19.57 hectares in Ha Giang province.
According to the government website, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment was assigned to coordinate with the provincial peopleâ€™s committee to take subsidiary projects on evaluating 8 gold mines in Ha Giang.
Eight gold mines are located in Bac Quang Dist; Quang Binh Dist, Meo Vac Dist.
The local governance was ordered to select qualified companies with financial strength and experience to invest and exploit these mines.
- Confirming the effectiveness of bauxite projects in central highlands
- Two largest gold mines forced to pay taxes
- Vinacomin targets to produce and consume 10Mln tons of coal in Q2/2014
- Bauxite plants in the Central Highlands may be equitized
- Kobe Steel awaits clarity over Thach Khe iron mine
- MINING VIETNAM 2014 - A returning with an expanded show serving the mining industry in Vietnam & beyond
- Quang Ninh ships first tonnes of coal in the New Year
- China attempts to control Vietnam’s mineral industries
Tags: Vietnam gold mines