Vietnam Government approves 8 gold mines in Ha Giang
Vietnamâ€™s Deputy Prime Minister Hoang Trung Hai approved Ha Giang municipal governance to manage and license gold mines covering 19.57 hectares in Ha Giang province.
According to the government website, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment was assigned to coordinate with the provincial peopleâ€™s committee to take subsidiary projects on evaluating 8 gold mines in Ha Giang.
Eight gold mines are located in Bac Quang Dist; Quang Binh Dist, Meo Vac Dist.
The local governance was ordered to select qualified companies with financial strength and experience to invest and exploit these mines.
- MINING VIETNAM 2014 - A returning with an expanded show serving the mining industry in Vietnam & beyond
- Quang Ninh ships first tonnes of coal in the New Year
- China attempts to control Vietnam’s mineral industries
- Vinacomin targets 37.7 mln tonnes of coal in 2014
- Vinacomin posts 8.6mln tons of coal inventory as of nov 30.
- Vinacomin outlines ambitious end of year coal export target
- Vinacomin to export targets to sell 11.5mln tons of coal in q4/2013
- VN pledges to adopt global mining standard
Tags: Vietnam gold mines