Vietnamese firm to mine for Barite in Laos
DMC, a Vietnamese oil and gas joint stock company, has been licensed to invest in a project to mine for Barite in Laos.
The 15-year project will be carried out in two phases, with the first phase running in two years with funding from DMC.
In the second phase, DMC will contribute 60 percent of the total capital, while the remaining 40 percent will come from partners in Laos.
- Coal sales on upward trend
- Tan Rai bauxite plant enjoys strong export in six months
- Vietnamese scientists successfully create iron of red mud
- Confirming the effectiveness of bauxite projects in central highlands
- Two largest gold mines forced to pay taxes
- Vinacomin targets to produce and consume 10Mln tons of coal in Q2/2014
- Bauxite plants in the Central Highlands may be equitized
- Kobe Steel awaits clarity over Thach Khe iron mine
Tags: Vietnam invest in Laos, Vietnam mining