Vietnamese firm to mine for Barite in Laos
DMC, a Vietnamese oil and gas joint stock company, has been licensed to invest in a project to mine for Barite in Laos.
The 15-year project will be carried out in two phases, with the first phase running in two years with funding from DMC.
In the second phase, DMC will contribute 60 percent of the total capital, while the remaining 40 percent will come from partners in Laos.
- MINING VIETNAM 2014 - A returning with an expanded show serving the mining industry in Vietnam & beyond
- Quang Ninh ships first tonnes of coal in the New Year
- China attempts to control Vietnam’s mineral industries
- Vinacomin targets 37.7 mln tonnes of coal in 2014
- Vinacomin posts 8.6mln tons of coal inventory as of nov 30.
- Vinacomin outlines ambitious end of year coal export target
- Vinacomin to export targets to sell 11.5mln tons of coal in q4/2013
- VN pledges to adopt global mining standard
Tags: Vietnam invest in Laos, Vietnam mining