Work on Bac Lieu Tower to start
PetroVietnam Gas Corp (PV Gas) today April 29 is to start construction on Bac Lieu Tower project including trade centre, office for lease and high-class hotel with the total investment of about 200 billion dong in Bac Lieu town, southern province of Bac Lieu.
The Bac Lieu Tower is invested by PV Gas and PetroVietnam Urban Development Joint Stock Co (PVC-CM) (directly under PetroVietnam Construction Corp) is the project’s contractor.
The 18 story tower covering a land area of 2,812 square metres and using floor area of 17,500 square metres is expected to be in operational in 2013.
- Vingroup to open new center in Halong
- Hotels and high-rises along investors’ ‘dream road’ never got off the ground
- Apartment Prices in HCMC Continue Easing: CBRE
- Property Stocks Hit $3.9Bln: MoC
- Vingroup starts work on billion-USD urban complex
- Apartment prices see slight decline across Ha Noi
- Ministry says property market is warming up, experts disagree
- Property sector FDI rises in 2014
Tags: Bac Lieu Tower, vietnam real estate market