Work on Bac Lieu Tower to start
PetroVietnam Gas Corp (PV Gas) today April 29 is to start construction on Bac Lieu Tower project including trade centre, office for lease and high-class hotel with the total investment of about 200 billion dong in Bac Lieu town, southern province of Bac Lieu.
The Bac Lieu Tower is invested by PV Gas and PetroVietnam Urban Development Joint Stock Co (PVC-CM) (directly under PetroVietnam Construction Corp) is the project’s contractor.
The 18 story tower covering a land area of 2,812 square metres and using floor area of 17,500 square metres is expected to be in operational in 2013.
- Construction of $466mn Asia Park hits by land disputes in central Vietnam
- Ascott opens its 1st Somerset serviced residence in Hai Phong
- Focus turns to social housing development
- Real estate inventory value drops 21.8%
- HCMC hotel room tariffs, occupancy decline
- Public condemns Malaysian retailer for shutting down Parkson Landmark
- Real estate piques foreign interest
- Rental market needs investment
Tags: Bac Lieu Tower, vietnam real estate market