Work on Bac Lieu Tower to start
PetroVietnam Gas Corp (PV Gas) today April 29 is to start construction on Bac Lieu Tower project including trade centre, office for lease and high-class hotel with the total investment of about 200 billion dong in Bac Lieu town, southern province of Bac Lieu.
The Bac Lieu Tower is invested by PV Gas and PetroVietnam Urban Development Joint Stock Co (PVC-CM) (directly under PetroVietnam Construction Corp) is the project’s contractor.
The 18 story tower covering a land area of 2,812 square metres and using floor area of 17,500 square metres is expected to be in operational in 2013.
- Korean investors eye opportunities arising from new Construction Law
- Maximum land price to be increased
- Housing law restricts foreign homebuyers
- Thang Long boulevard becomes ghost estate of dismal housing
- Domestic hotel industry posts solid results as int'l arrivals hold steady
- Singaporean investors earning big money in Vietnam
- First rent-free trading centre opens in Ha Noi
- Gamuda hesitates on $150m land compensation price tag
Tags: Bac Lieu Tower, vietnam real estate market