Work on Bac Lieu Tower to start
PetroVietnam Gas Corp (PV Gas) today April 29 is to start construction on Bac Lieu Tower project including trade centre, office for lease and high-class hotel with the total investment of about 200 billion dong in Bac Lieu town, southern province of Bac Lieu.
The Bac Lieu Tower is invested by PV Gas and PetroVietnam Urban Development Joint Stock Co (PVC-CM) (directly under PetroVietnam Construction Corp) is the project’s contractor.
The 18 story tower covering a land area of 2,812 square metres and using floor area of 17,500 square metres is expected to be in operational in 2013.
- Apartment buyers to sue Keangnam Vina
- New decree proposes huge hikes in land prices
- Better to buy houses in City, rent in Ha Noi: CBRE
- ASCOTT launches property for corporate lease on the exclusive Diamond island
- Stricter rule for main construction contractors
- Housing ownership of foreign-invested enterprises in Viet Nam
- Korean investors eye opportunities arising from new Construction Law
- Maximum land price to be increased
Tags: Bac Lieu Tower, vietnam real estate market