Work on Bac Lieu Tower to start
PetroVietnam Gas Corp (PV Gas) today April 29 is to start construction on Bac Lieu Tower project including trade centre, office for lease and high-class hotel with the total investment of about 200 billion dong in Bac Lieu town, southern province of Bac Lieu.
The Bac Lieu Tower is invested by PV Gas and PetroVietnam Urban Development Joint Stock Co (PVC-CM) (directly under PetroVietnam Construction Corp) is the project’s contractor.
The 18 story tower covering a land area of 2,812 square metres and using floor area of 17,500 square metres is expected to be in operational in 2013.
- Ministry wants condo sizes at social housing projects widened
- Property market to function more positively in 2015
- More remittances to fund property purchases
- HAGL and Rowsley enter US$550 million Myanmar JV
- Property rule hurts firms, buyers
- Retail premises unable to find customers, leases for free
- City urged to find proper growth driver
- International investors hunt high and low for land in HCM City
Tags: Bac Lieu Tower, vietnam real estate market