Work on Bac Lieu Tower to start
PetroVietnam Gas Corp (PV Gas) today April 29 is to start construction on Bac Lieu Tower project including trade centre, office for lease and high-class hotel with the total investment of about 200 billion dong in Bac Lieu town, southern province of Bac Lieu.
The Bac Lieu Tower is invested by PV Gas and PetroVietnam Urban Development Joint Stock Co (PVC-CM) (directly under PetroVietnam Construction Corp) is the project’s contractor.
The 18 story tower covering a land area of 2,812 square metres and using floor area of 17,500 square metres is expected to be in operational in 2013.
- Real estate body tips revival
- Office rents down, businesses come back to central areas
- Global Witness insists on HAGL’s illegal land grabs
- No barrier for overseas Vietnamese’s house ownership
- Nghe An inaugurates its first five-star hotel
- New milestones for Phu My Hung Corporation
- VND9 trillion of soft loans for realty companies
- State Bank package fires property market
Tags: Bac Lieu Tower, vietnam real estate market