Work on Bac Lieu Tower to start
PetroVietnam Gas Corp (PV Gas) today April 29 is to start construction on Bac Lieu Tower project including trade centre, office for lease and high-class hotel with the total investment of about 200 billion dong in Bac Lieu town, southern province of Bac Lieu.
The Bac Lieu Tower is invested by PV Gas and PetroVietnam Urban Development Joint Stock Co (PVC-CM) (directly under PetroVietnam Construction Corp) is the project’s contractor.
The 18 story tower covering a land area of 2,812 square metres and using floor area of 17,500 square metres is expected to be in operational in 2013.
- Land rental increases leave businesses in cold sweat
- Half homebuyers are Hanoi non-residents
- Housing prices far above average incomes
- Property firms hire more sales staff
- VinGroup starts $33 million project in Hue
- Law offers real estate breakthrough
- Thousands of real estate firms established, causing concerns
- Hongkong Land, Sumitomo back out of Vietnam ‘golden’ property project
Tags: Bac Lieu Tower, vietnam real estate market