Work on Bac Lieu Tower to start
PetroVietnam Gas Corp (PV Gas) today April 29 is to start construction on Bac Lieu Tower project including trade centre, office for lease and high-class hotel with the total investment of about 200 billion dong in Bac Lieu town, southern province of Bac Lieu.
The Bac Lieu Tower is invested by PV Gas and PetroVietnam Urban Development Joint Stock Co (PVC-CM) (directly under PetroVietnam Construction Corp) is the project’s contractor.
The 18 story tower covering a land area of 2,812 square metres and using floor area of 17,500 square metres is expected to be in operational in 2013.
- New regulation defuses “useable area” disputes
- Affordable housing developer Nam Long gets six more investors
- What to expect from Vietnam real estate in 2014?
- New law offers small steps forward
- Real estate credit package set to be unveiled
- Land prices in suburbs expected to rise
- Ministry clarifies confusion for VND 100 Trillion package
- Property market shows positive signs
Tags: Bac Lieu Tower, vietnam real estate market