Work on Bac Lieu Tower to start
PetroVietnam Gas Corp (PV Gas) today April 29 is to start construction on Bac Lieu Tower project including trade centre, office for lease and high-class hotel with the total investment of about 200 billion dong in Bac Lieu town, southern province of Bac Lieu.
The Bac Lieu Tower is invested by PV Gas and PetroVietnam Urban Development Joint Stock Co (PVC-CM) (directly under PetroVietnam Construction Corp) is the project’s contractor.
The 18 story tower covering a land area of 2,812 square metres and using floor area of 17,500 square metres is expected to be in operational in 2013.
- Vingroup begins construction of tallest building in Vietnam
- Law to give foreigners right to purchase homes
- Easier foreign ownership likely to revive property market
- Vingroup to build tallest building in Viet Nam
- More Japanese investing in Vietnam’s property market
- Ministry, firms at odds over housing inventory
- Home purchase by foreigners-on-the-spot real estate export
- Millions of US dollars spent on real estate for the dead
Tags: Bac Lieu Tower, vietnam real estate market