Work on Bac Lieu Tower to start
PetroVietnam Gas Corp (PV Gas) today April 29 is to start construction on Bac Lieu Tower project including trade centre, office for lease and high-class hotel with the total investment of about 200 billion dong in Bac Lieu town, southern province of Bac Lieu.
The Bac Lieu Tower is invested by PV Gas and PetroVietnam Urban Development Joint Stock Co (PVC-CM) (directly under PetroVietnam Construction Corp) is the project’s contractor.
The 18 story tower covering a land area of 2,812 square metres and using floor area of 17,500 square metres is expected to be in operational in 2013.
- Are houses in Vietnam the cheapest in the world?
- Japanese take prudent steps towards Vietnamese housing market
- Ha Noi to conduct checks at housing projects
- HoREA wants less budget units in housing projects
- Savills: City office occupancy at seven-year high
- Does Vietnam risk a second real estate bubble?
- Promising land for foreign hotel management groups
- Ha Noi property market has strong recovery in Q1
Tags: Bac Lieu Tower, vietnam real estate market