Work on Bac Lieu Tower to start
PetroVietnam Gas Corp (PV Gas) today April 29 is to start construction on Bac Lieu Tower project including trade centre, office for lease and high-class hotel with the total investment of about 200 billion dong in Bac Lieu town, southern province of Bac Lieu.
The Bac Lieu Tower is invested by PV Gas and PetroVietnam Urban Development Joint Stock Co (PVC-CM) (directly under PetroVietnam Construction Corp) is the project’s contractor.
The 18 story tower covering a land area of 2,812 square metres and using floor area of 17,500 square metres is expected to be in operational in 2013.
- Land rentals likely to rise
- Investors rush to lower luxury house prices
- Real estate brokerages rushing to recruit new staff
- New land-use fees could thaw property market
- Construction ministry stops licensing housing projects to ease overabundance
- Hanoi to have 700 more hotel rooms this year
- High-end sales get liquidity boost
- Masterplan backlog plagues capital
Tags: Bac Lieu Tower, vietnam real estate market