Zircon grinding plant licensed in Binh Thuan
The management board of industrial parks in Binh Thuan Province has granted an investment licence to Zircon Viet Nam Ltd. Co for a zircon grinding factory with a total capital of VND148 billion (US$7.1 million).
The factory will be located in the Ham Kiem 1 IP in the province’s Ham Thuan Nam District, invested by the Hoang Quan Binh Thuan Real Estate Consulting-Trading-Service Co.
Covering an area of 15,000 sq.m, the factory will have an operational lifespan of 46 years. It is scheduled to be built in the third quarter of this year and put into operation in the second quarter of 2012.
- Vietnam loses on ODA because of high project prices, says former official
- Japan Desk launched to help investors in Ha Noi
- Turkish investment in Vietnam rises to US$69 million
- Ha Nam attracts Japan’s leading economic group
- Work starts on Tuy Phong IZ
- Foreign investors eye manufacturing
- Legal Advice: Rights of investors in Vietnam
- Real estate sector ranks second in FDI attraction
Tags: Zircon Vietnam