Zircon grinding plant licensed in Binh Thuan
The management board of industrial parks in Binh Thuan Province has granted an investment licence to Zircon Viet Nam Ltd. Co for a zircon grinding factory with a total capital of VND148 billion (US$7.1 million).
The factory will be located in the Ham Kiem 1 IP in the province’s Ham Thuan Nam District, invested by the Hoang Quan Binh Thuan Real Estate Consulting-Trading-Service Co.
Covering an area of 15,000 sq.m, the factory will have an operational lifespan of 46 years. It is scheduled to be built in the third quarter of this year and put into operation in the second quarter of 2012.
- Hai Duong attracts $3 billion in FDI
- Dong Nai set to revoke 39 project licences
- State’s “super-corporation” also bears competition pressure
- Deputy PM encourages Thai investment in Vietnam
- FIEs reason with MOIT on their right to collect materials
- Investors eye up industry potential
- Nokia – Samsung the battle of the two tigers
- FDI sector continues robust export growth
Tags: Zircon Vietnam