Zircon grinding plant licensed in Binh Thuan
The management board of industrial parks in Binh Thuan Province has granted an investment licence to Zircon Viet Nam Ltd. Co for a zircon grinding factory with a total capital of VND148 billion (US$7.1 million).
The factory will be located in the Ham Kiem 1 IP in the province’s Ham Thuan Nam District, invested by the Hoang Quan Binh Thuan Real Estate Consulting-Trading-Service Co.
Covering an area of 15,000 sq.m, the factory will have an operational lifespan of 46 years. It is scheduled to be built in the third quarter of this year and put into operation in the second quarter of 2012.
- Foreign investors keen on animal feed, seafood, livestock production
- Slow disbursements make ODA projects less efficient
- Japan quickly disburses FDI in Binh Duong
- Foreign investors allowed to open dong accounts
- Germany’s ODA funds afforestation efforts in Hoa Binh province
- Bac Lieu takes in 21 investment projects in seven months
- US firms ratchet up investment
- Dung Quat EZ attractive to RoK investors
Tags: Zircon Vietnam