Zircon grinding plant licensed in Binh Thuan
The management board of industrial parks in Binh Thuan Province has granted an investment licence to Zircon Viet Nam Ltd. Co for a zircon grinding factory with a total capital of VND148 billion (US$7.1 million).
The factory will be located in the Ham Kiem 1 IP in the province’s Ham Thuan Nam District, invested by the Hoang Quan Binh Thuan Real Estate Consulting-Trading-Service Co.
Covering an area of 15,000 sq.m, the factory will have an operational lifespan of 46 years. It is scheduled to be built in the third quarter of this year and put into operation in the second quarter of 2012.
- Can Tho City seeks Japanese investment
- FDI approvals down 45% in Q1
- Israel to invest in Kien Giang
- FDI drop not to be taken in isolation
- SBV: Vietnam welcomes US investors with open arms
- Ministry urged to destroy ineffective IZs
- Vietnam, Australia enhance comprehensive partnership
- Report revises 2014 FDI figures
Tags: Zircon Vietnam