Zircon grinding plant licensed in Binh Thuan
The management board of industrial parks in Binh Thuan Province has granted an investment licence to Zircon Viet Nam Ltd. Co for a zircon grinding factory with a total capital of VND148 billion (US$7.1 million).
The factory will be located in the Ham Kiem 1 IP in the province’s Ham Thuan Nam District, invested by the Hoang Quan Binh Thuan Real Estate Consulting-Trading-Service Co.
Covering an area of 15,000 sq.m, the factory will have an operational lifespan of 46 years. It is scheduled to be built in the third quarter of this year and put into operation in the second quarter of 2012.
- Tired of China, afraid of Thailand, Japanese capital heading for Vietnam
- Experts hopeful of FDI inflow
- Strong inflow of FDI forecast to continue
- Viet Nam wins $3.7b investment case
- HCM City sees start of year bump in FDI
- Japanese flock to VN to use cheap labor force
- Ha Noi targets foreign investors
- FDI: Vietnam tries to catch “big fish”
Tags: Zircon Vietnam