Zircon grinding plant licensed in Binh Thuan
The management board of industrial parks in Binh Thuan Province has granted an investment licence to Zircon Viet Nam Ltd. Co for a zircon grinding factory with a total capital of VND148 billion (US$7.1 million).
The factory will be located in the Ham Kiem 1 IP in the province’s Ham Thuan Nam District, invested by the Hoang Quan Binh Thuan Real Estate Consulting-Trading-Service Co.
Covering an area of 15,000 sq.m, the factory will have an operational lifespan of 46 years. It is scheduled to be built in the third quarter of this year and put into operation in the second quarter of 2012.
- Vietnamese tycoons pour money into overseas projects
- Switzerland invests nearly US$2 bil in Vietnam
- AEC formation- a win-win for Vietnamese businesses
- Local authorities vie for Samsung investments
- New IZ master plan to boost efficiency
- TPP negotiations to resume in late January 2015
- Vietnam courts more Indian investment
- FIA assesses the pros of multinational corporations
Tags: Zircon Vietnam