Zircon grinding plant licensed in Binh Thuan
The management board of industrial parks in Binh Thuan Province has granted an investment licence to Zircon Viet Nam Ltd. Co for a zircon grinding factory with a total capital of VND148 billion (US$7.1 million).
The factory will be located in the Ham Kiem 1 IP in the province’s Ham Thuan Nam District, invested by the Hoang Quan Binh Thuan Real Estate Consulting-Trading-Service Co.
Covering an area of 15,000 sq.m, the factory will have an operational lifespan of 46 years. It is scheduled to be built in the third quarter of this year and put into operation in the second quarter of 2012.
- Foreign investment hits high note
- Dong Nai province takes steps to attract Japanese investors
- Vietnam to host ASOSAI 14 in 2018
- Why do foreign investors want to set up oil refineries in Vietnam?
- Calling for foreign investment in Bac Van Phong SEZ
- Vietnam’s outward FDI: Is the tide turning?
- French firms updated with Vietnam’s economic reforms
- MPI vows to tighten public investment
Tags: Zircon Vietnam