Zircon grinding plant licensed in Binh Thuan
The management board of industrial parks in Binh Thuan Province has granted an investment licence to Zircon Viet Nam Ltd. Co for a zircon grinding factory with a total capital of VND148 billion (US$7.1 million).
The factory will be located in the Ham Kiem 1 IP in the province’s Ham Thuan Nam District, invested by the Hoang Quan Binh Thuan Real Estate Consulting-Trading-Service Co.
Covering an area of 15,000 sq.m, the factory will have an operational lifespan of 46 years. It is scheduled to be built in the third quarter of this year and put into operation in the second quarter of 2012.
- Vietnam calls for more investment
- EU Pours $19 Billion into Vietnam
- Samsung invests $3 billion more in Vietnam
- FDI firms want barriers removed
- Public angry about Formosa’s requests for special treatment
- Vietnam to spend VND1.8 trillion in exchange for huge FDI projects
- VN overseas investments total $1b in nine months
- MOF proposes new incentives for major foreign investors
Tags: Zircon Vietnam