Zircon grinding plant licensed in Binh Thuan
The management board of industrial parks in Binh Thuan Province has granted an investment licence to Zircon Viet Nam Ltd. Co for a zircon grinding factory with a total capital of VND148 billion (US$7.1 million).
The factory will be located in the Ham Kiem 1 IP in the province’s Ham Thuan Nam District, invested by the Hoang Quan Binh Thuan Real Estate Consulting-Trading-Service Co.
Covering an area of 15,000 sq.m, the factory will have an operational lifespan of 46 years. It is scheduled to be built in the third quarter of this year and put into operation in the second quarter of 2012.
- Korean investors eye opportunities arising from new Construction Law
- Japan, RoK, Thailand speed up investment in Vietnam
- Binh Duong targets $1.7b in FDI
- Vietnam invests US$19 billion abroad
- Filipino investors do roaring trade in Vietnam
- Myanmar encourages Vietnamese investment
- Vietnam ranks second in ASEAN in attracting US investors
- US$188 mln invested in VSIP Quang Ngai
Tags: Zircon Vietnam