Zircon grinding plant licensed in Binh Thuan
The management board of industrial parks in Binh Thuan Province has granted an investment licence to Zircon Viet Nam Ltd. Co for a zircon grinding factory with a total capital of VND148 billion (US$7.1 million).
The factory will be located in the Ham Kiem 1 IP in the province’s Ham Thuan Nam District, invested by the Hoang Quan Binh Thuan Real Estate Consulting-Trading-Service Co.
Covering an area of 15,000 sq.m, the factory will have an operational lifespan of 46 years. It is scheduled to be built in the third quarter of this year and put into operation in the second quarter of 2012.
- South Korea Continues to Be Biggest Foreign Investor in Vietnam
- UBS: Vietnam an exciting market in Asia
- Viet Nam to solidify big-name FDI projects
- Ha Noi seeks more foreign investment
- Investment incentives under new regulations to take effect from July
- January-April FDI approvals down 23.3%
- Experts: Vietnam less attractive to foreign investors
- Middle Eastern investor arrives
Tags: Zircon Vietnam