Zircon grinding plant licensed in Binh Thuan
The management board of industrial parks in Binh Thuan Province has granted an investment licence to Zircon Viet Nam Ltd. Co for a zircon grinding factory with a total capital of VND148 billion (US$7.1 million).
The factory will be located in the Ham Kiem 1 IP in the province’s Ham Thuan Nam District, invested by the Hoang Quan Binh Thuan Real Estate Consulting-Trading-Service Co.
Covering an area of 15,000 sq.m, the factory will have an operational lifespan of 46 years. It is scheduled to be built in the third quarter of this year and put into operation in the second quarter of 2012.
- Taiwanese group to invest $1b in eco-tourism complex
- Samsung gets special treatment for its Display project in Bac Ninh
- Why does China win bids so easily in Vietnam?
- FDI growth expected to continue
- The power of Samsung
- List of 127 national projects calling for foreign investment
- Foreign investors make big profits, then flee country
- ADB President visits Vietnam to discuss 2020 Strategy
Tags: Zircon Vietnam