Zircon grinding plant licensed in Binh Thuan
The management board of industrial parks in Binh Thuan Province has granted an investment licence to Zircon Viet Nam Ltd. Co for a zircon grinding factory with a total capital of VND148 billion (US$7.1 million).
The factory will be located in the Ham Kiem 1 IP in the province’s Ham Thuan Nam District, invested by the Hoang Quan Binh Thuan Real Estate Consulting-Trading-Service Co.
Covering an area of 15,000 sq.m, the factory will have an operational lifespan of 46 years. It is scheduled to be built in the third quarter of this year and put into operation in the second quarter of 2012.
- Danang plans to open representative office in RoK
- Japanese businesses study investment opportunities in ASEAN
- FDI Plays Important Role In Boosting Economic Growth
- Government to strengthen ODA management
- US$12 billion FDI to be disbursed this year
- Dong Nai FDI attraction hits US$21.87 billion
- Thua Thien-Hue moves to draw investors
- Tien Sa Port developer turns down ODA
Tags: Zircon Vietnam