Zircon grinding plant licensed in Binh Thuan
The management board of industrial parks in Binh Thuan Province has granted an investment licence to Zircon Viet Nam Ltd. Co for a zircon grinding factory with a total capital of VND148 billion (US$7.1 million).
The factory will be located in the Ham Kiem 1 IP in the province’s Ham Thuan Nam District, invested by the Hoang Quan Binh Thuan Real Estate Consulting-Trading-Service Co.
Covering an area of 15,000 sq.m, the factory will have an operational lifespan of 46 years. It is scheduled to be built in the third quarter of this year and put into operation in the second quarter of 2012.
- RoK – a leading foreign investor in Vietnam
- Large project in Nghe An calls for US$8 billion investment
- Reduced ODA reliance can mean more funding choices
- Foreign investors vital for economy
- FDI hits US$9.53 billion in 7 months
- Vietnam encourages Japanese investment
- Ca Mau licenses nine additional foreign aided NGO projects
- France helps Vietnam develop PPP projects
Tags: Zircon Vietnam