You have come to the right place for useful information about the Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria. Is there any Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria and if so, how to locate them? Or should you import hair from Vietnam to Nigeria? Keep reading to find out all the answers.
1. Is there any Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria
Do you wish to start your own hair business in Nigeria or just want to buy Vietnamese hair extensions for use? And you are interested in locating a Vietnam hair factory in Lagos, Nigeria to purchase hair.
A frequent inquiry we receive is whether there is a Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria or Lagos. In fact, there is no Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria. It is due to a number of reasons, including the shortage of raw materials, skilled labors, and advanced equipment and machinery in Nigeria.
And is it challenging to import Vietnamese hair to Nigeria?
The response is NO. International trading today is highly promoted, and factories in Vietnam frequently have their own shipping lines to Nigeria. They are very familiar with and have numerous business relationships with Nigerian partners, so it makes little difference whether or not there is a Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria. If you wish to import Vietnamese hair directly to Nigeria, keep reading.
2. Why you should import hair directly from hair factories in Vietnam instead of Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria
Vietnamese hair manufacturers produce hair products with exceptional qualities that are ideal for Nigerian customers.
- Vietnamese hair extensions are of superior quality, with a silky and lustrous texture due to healthy lifestyle and hair care routine with herbal shampoo. It can be bleached, dyed and styled in a variety of ways without diminishing in quality.
- Compared to Nigerian hair vendors, purchasing hair from hair factories in Vietnam is less expensive. Because in Vietnam raw materials are abundant with skillful laborers. Therefore, importing hair from Vietnam brings Nigerians high economic efficiency.
- Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria is currently the keyword receiving the most interest. Vietnamese hair manufacturers attract more Nigerian hair distributors than others from other countries thanks to the convenient and simple shipping procedure.
- In addition, Vietnam nowadays promotes export, particularly hair products, thereby making international transportation relatively straightforward. The hair business model will then become more stable.
There is no Vietnam hair factory in Lagos as well as Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria, but it’s easy to import hair from Vietnamese hair factories.
3. Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria: The truth behind hair factories in Vietnam
Because there is no Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria, it is possible for those who are in love with Vietnamese hair to import hair directly from hair vendors in Vietnam. And there is something to be noted when importing Vietnamese hair.
- The majority of hair vendors in Vietnam are commercial companies, not real manufacturers. The products supplied by the manufacturers will be of more consistent quality and at better prices.
- The vast majority of businesses offer discounts for large orders, of which you can take advantage to save money.
- You should compare multiple offers from different sales from the same hair vendor, as each of them may give you different offers.
- The delivery time may be delayed by three to five days; therefore, you must plan ahead in case there are any problems arise.
Although you can not find any Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria, it is straightforward to import Vietnamese hair to Nigeria. The steps of importing will be revealed in the section below
4. Procedures for importing Vietnamese hair to Nigeria when no Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria exists
If you live in Lagos, Nigeria but can not find any Vietnam hair factory in Lagos as well as Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria, do not hesitate to import Vietnamese hair directly. The first to do is to look for a reliable hair factory in Vietnam
4.1. Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria: finding a reliable hair factory in Vietnam
It is simple to find a hair factory, but locating a potential hair factory in Vietnam as an alternative to a Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria is quite challenging. Below are some suggestions for locating the best hair factory in Vietnam:
- Look for information about hair vendors in Vietnam on the Internet by using search engines like Google, Bing,… or on social media like Facebook, and Instagram,… Read the reviews from experienced customers on social media, or forums.
- Ask the salesperson for a video call to determine whether it is a manufacturer or a commercial company. If they can show the factory with the facility, it is the manufacturer.
- Generally, reputable hair distributors will not offer you an excessive discount. Because the cheaper the price, the lower the hair quality. So, be cautious!
- Pay close attention to the return, payment, & warranty policies. It is safer to choose a company where exchanges and refunds are accepted.
4.2. Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria: Select hair items
Select the products you need to import after identifying the best hair factory in Vietnam. Before importing, it is essential to understand your company’s mission and the type of hair you intend to sell. You intend to open your hair salon, trading hair, or use it yourself? Based on your objective, you may be able to acquire certain products.
4.3. Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria: Contacting the factory
The following step is contacting their salesperson and requesting photos and videos of the hair products to make sure that the products are of high quality.
If you have a list of the items you need to buy, ask them for assistance to place an order. If you are new to the hair market , ask for comprehensive assistance.
4.4. Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria: Placing order
Place order after negotiating all the terms about items, price and quantity.
- Send the hair factory a WhatsApp message or email with the details of your order.
- Then they will send back a confirmation of your order and an invoice that details the product’s price with shipping fee, and applicable terms.
- After you confirm the invoice, the hair factory will require an advance payment/ deposit for a part of the total order’s value, typically between 50 and 70%, before beginning production.
- In order to deposit dollars in Nigeria, one must physically visit a bank, which is not possible for everyone. Additionally, this incurs an international fee.
- Paying through agents will help payment in Nigeria be a more convenient and faster option, but it charges a higher exchange rate.
- Wait for manufacture: (about 5 to 10 days if the items are not available)
- Ask for a video call to verify the quantity and quality of your order prior to shipment. Only when you’re satisfied should you pay the remaining portion.
- Delivery may take between 5 and 10 days. Many hair factories in Vietnam own separate shipping lines to Nigeria. Due to the short shipping time, there is no difference if there is a Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria.
4.5. Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria: Receive your order
Right after the shipper ships the hair to you, record the unpacking process on video as evidence in case there is a complaint arising in the future.
5. The best hair factories in Vietnam as the alternatives to Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria
In the event that you can not find any Vietnam hair factory in Lagos or even a Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria, we have compiled some high-quality hair factories in Vietnam so that you can directly import Vietnamese hair.
5.1. Vin Hair Vendor – another ideal alternative to Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria
Vin Hair Vendor is the best human hair factory in Vietnam and the most well-known hair supplier with Nigerian customers thanks to their high-quality hair extensions and affordable pricing.
- Products: hair weft, frontals & closures, raw hair up to 38 inches long
- Price: very competitive, from $9 for 100g natural straight hair weft.
- Policy: Exchanges and returns are accepted.
For those who are searching for a Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria, Vin Hair is the best choice to import high-quality Vietnamese hair.
5.2. Layla Hair – the best alternative to Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria
Layla is one of the most Vietnamese hair factories which has numerous business partners in Nigeria
- Products: they provide both custom and ready-made products. A variety of products are available, including hair wigs, tape-ins, clip-ins, etc. with superior quality with traceable hair origins.
- Pricing: extremely competitive. It costs $ 108 for an 18-inch lace frontal.
- Policy: exchanges and returns are accepted within two days
- Customers have provided numerous positive comments.
If you can not find any Vietnam hair factory in Lagos but highly appreciate Vietnamese hair, Layla Hair can be an excellent option to import hair from.
5.2. Jen hair – an ideal alternative to the Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria
Jen Hair is one of the first and biggest hair factories in Vietnam which can bring you the best experience when importing hair from Vietnam.
- Products: Hair wefts, wigs, closures, frontals and other types of hair extensions coming in a variety of colors and patterns. Jen hair Vietnam is best known for curly hair extensions.
- Price: is really reasonable and commensurate the quality.
- Policy: Exchanges and returns are accepted within 10 days.
When no Vietnam hair factory in Nigeria exists, Jen Hair is an ideal option for you to import premium hair extensions.