Currently, Nigeria is one of the largest markets for hair extensions in the world, with both numerous hair vendors and customers. If you are concerned about the human hair factory in Lagos, do not overlook this blog where you can learn more about all useful information.
1. Is there any human hair factory in Lagos?
We frequently receive inquiries regarding the existence of a human hair factory in Lagos. There are numerous hair sellers In Lagos, Nigeria, but in fact, you can not find any human hair factory in Lagos as Nigeria. It is because of various issues, including the lack of raw hair materials, experienced laborers and advanced equipment.
Almost all hair vendors in Nigeria are distributors or re-sellers. They import hair from other international hair manufacturers.
Is it simple to purchase hair extensions from abroad?
Currently, international logistics is highly developed, and many companies have their own shipping lines to Nigeria. It makes little difference whether or not there is any human hair factory in Lagos, as countries like China and Vietnam are also well acquainted with Nigerian customers.
2. Where is human hair factory in Lagos mainly located
Lagos city is the capital and also the largest city of Nigeria. The hair industry in this region is highly developed and gathers the most renowned hair sellers in Nigeria.
In Lagos, the hair vendors frequently congregate in Lekki, Oshodi-Isolo, Gbagada, Ikeja, … Though it is difficult to find a human hair factory in Lagos, it is easy for you to find hair extension shops or hair salons here.
3. Human hair factory in Lagos: from which countries Nigerian hair sellers import hair
Most hair vendors in Nigeria import hair from Chinese, Indian, and Southeast Asian manufacturers. These nations currently dominate the world hair industry. Examine what distinguishes hair factories from these regions.
3.1. Human hair factory in Lagos: Southeast Asian hair manufacturers mainly supply hair distributors in Lagos
Despite entering the world hair market quite later than India and China, hair manufacturers from Southeast Asian nations such as Vietnamese hair factories, Burma hair factories and Cambodian hair factories are extremely famous with Nigerian distributors due to the superior hair quality and competitive pricing.
- Characteristics: Due to the natural human hair characteristics, healthy lifestyle and natural hair care routine of people here, the hair is black, robust, durable, thick and easy to restyle.
- Production scale: In Southeast Asian countries, the vast majority of hair manufacturers are actually mini-factories or household manufacturers located close to the materials source.
- Typically, hair products are made in order to ensure that the products will always be fresh and newest so that it is new and durable.
- Since raw materials are consistently plentiful, it is easy to fulfill bulk orders.
- Price is in the medium segment in the world hair market, varying according to qualities, sizes, hues, and designs.
When you can not find any human hair factory in Lagos, Southeast Asian hair manufacturers are the best ideal business partners of Nigerian hair distributors due to excellent quality with affordable pricing.
3.2. Human hair factory in Lagos: Chinese hair manufacturers are the main suppliers of hair distributors in Nigeria
Chinese hair factory is important partners of Nigerian hair sellers and the leading hair factories in the world hair industry.
- Characteristics: Chinese hair extensions are made from raw materials imported from various countries, including India, Vietnam, Cambodia, Burma, etc. so the hair quality is inconsistent, the hair appears shiny and attractive at first, but quickly sheds & falls out as a result of the hair processing with numerous chemicals used.
- Production scale: China’s hair factories are equipped with the most cutting edge technology and are the largest in the world. Chinese hair extensions are always accessible and in plentiful supply. The advanced equipment and chemicals they use can transform bad hair into silky, lustrous, and beautiful hair.
- Price: Quality is always associated with price. In general, the price of Chinese hair is competitive, beginning at $7.5 per 6-inch bundle of hair weft.
Chinese hair factories are good options if you are searching for a human hair factory in Lagos. You can import hair from them instead.
3.3. Human hair factory in Lagos: Many Nigerian hair distributors buy hair from Indian hair
India has a dense population with cheap labor force, so hair suppliers in India can offer Nigerian hair distributors in the low-price segment in the global hair market.
- Characteristics: depends on two varieties of hair
- Temple hair (hair taken from temples, where Indians shave their hair ) is typically virgin, high-quality hair that is dry and slight curly. It can be restyled, but it must first be straightened.
- Hairballs: are gathered from water pipes, salon floors, and public sewers… This low-quality, short-lived, easily broken, and not easy to style hair is frequently imported by Chinese hair manufacturers.
- Production scale: The majority of production tasks at hair manufacturers in India are performed by hand which causes low productivity and quality. Therefore, Indian hair is frequently shipped to Chinese hair factories for processing.
- Hair supplied by Indian hair factories is in the low price segment, with prices beginning at $6 for a bundle of hair weft.
In Nigeria’s hair market, Indian hair factories attract much attention due to its competitive pricing.
4. Top the best hair manufacturers that can be the alternatives to human hair factory in Lagos.
Nowadays, there are various hair suppliers worldwide, making it challenging to choose the most suitable one. If you’re searching for a reliable human hair factory in Lagos but can find no factory, we have compiled a list of the best hair factories in the world as alternatives.
4.1. Ted Hair – top 1 best alternative to human hair factory in Lagos
In 2008, Ted Hair was founded and become one of the most famous raw hair enterprises, since then they have earned a solid reputation both in Chinese and the world hair market.
- Products: Hair wigs, hair extensions, closures and frontals, … with numerous sizes and textures.
- Price is quite high at $23.50 per 100g of 10-inch natural straight hair.
- Policy: exchanges and returns are accepted within seven days
Ted Hair, with a large and modern factory based in Guangzhou, China, enables them to produce large quantities of hair extension products in a short period of time and supplies Nigerian hair distributors with a large number of annual hair products supplied.
4.2. Mic Hair – an ideal alternative to human hair factory in Lagos
Mic Hair can be an ideal choice for those who are looking for a human hair factory in Lagos. You can import hair with confidence from them because it is one of the best Vietnamese hair factories.
- Products: hair weft, hair bulk, closures and frontals in numerous lengths and colours
- Pricing: quite high, from $19.9 per 100g of 8-inch weft hair bone straight
- Policy: exchanges and returns are accepted if the hair hasn’t been worn or damaged.
Mic Hair is a must-visit if you wish to purchase Vietnamese hair of superior quality and excellent service.
4.3. Orahcover – among the best choice if you can not find any human hair factory in Lagos
Orahcover is not really a human hair factory in Lagos but a hair distributor which offers one of the most extensive selections of premium products.
- Products: consist of Malaysian hair bundles, weft hair, hair wigs,…
- Price: quite low, $90,39 per Oma’s wig 12 inches, 250g
- Policy: exchanges and returns are accepted
If you are living in Lagos and want to find a human hair factory in Lagos, your best option is Orahcover.
Source: The best hair factory